Your Timber Decking Specialists
Designing and installing the decking of your dreams
Treat yourself to a beautiful outdoor living space and make your property more inviting with timber or composite decking. A place where friends and family can socialize and make memories.
Each project is custom-designed to match your requirements and budget and uses high-quality and durable materials from leading manufacturers. As decking experts, we can enhance outdoor spaces of any shape or size.
With many years’ experience of designing and installing timber decking for residential and commercial clients, you can expect only the highest level of results from NO1 Decks Brisbane.
Building a deck may not require planning approval. We’ll check with Brisbane City Council on your behalf, and if permission is needed, we’ll help you with that at no charge.
Let the experts at NO1 Decks Brisbane unleash the potential of your outdoor space.
The NO1 Decks Brisbane Difference
We are a well-established Brisbane company with a proven track record of successful projects under our belt.
- We offer many different varieties of timber
- Our pricing is very competitive
- We offer payment plans with affordable terms
- $20,000,000 public liability insurance
- Warranty on all materials
- Workmanship warranty
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Prompt turnaround on quotes and jobs
Types of Decking We Offer
A world of decking possibilities awaits you.
Softwood decking boards are manufactured from sustainable and certified softwood. They include:
Treated pine, one of the most economical decking materials on the market.
The ultimate choice for strength and ability to resist decay. We provide a variety of different hardwoods such as:
- Jarrah – durable and naturally resistant to termites.
- Spotted gum decking – stunning look and high durability rating.
- Merbau – termite resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures.
- Blackbutt – a very hardwearing timber.
- Real oak timbers – strong timber that can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Australian Grey Ironbark – a versatile hardwood known for its immense strength.
- Tallow wood – extremely hard and durable. Its pale yellow color will make your decking stand out.
- Ipe – tough and naturally resistant to weather and insects.
A popular wood-polymer composite that combines plastic and wood fiber.
The reliable and cost-effective decking services we provide are:
- Deck design and ideas
- Deck construction
- Deck replacement
- Wooden stairs
- Deck repairs
- Decking for residential, commercial and industrial clients
We provide beautiful bespoke timber and composite decking to clients throughout Southeast Queensland:
- Brisbane Northside
- Brisbane Southside
- Brisbane West
- Tweed Heads
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
Contact Us Today
To discuss the wide variety of decking options and obtain a free, no-obligation quote, please contact us on 07 3483 0441.